Emergency cases arise where individuals or institutions require immediate Fortune 100 quality support, but are not existing investors, partners, or clients of the Company.
Risk Division offers imediate traction, oversight, and professional management in response to emergency support requests. It secures the public and private interests of the Company and its investors, partners, and clients in noncooperative encounters, engagements, and arenas. Risk Division also operates the secure data repository for our Directive EPMO clients, and deploys and provides oversight to certain Company workstreams such as CenturionAI, and the Tribunals.
Standard emergency support from Risk Division is available through the Critical Call, Due Diligence, and Project Series:
THE CRITICAL CALL SERIES
- Formal Meeting Agenda and invitations from Risk Division provides instant power and authority to your call.
- Live Call Management by Risk Division delivers serious, efficient, and expertly focused leadership on your behalf.
- Formal Meeting Minutes ensure every attendee is comprehensively advised and there are zero gaps in expectations.
THE DUE DILIGENCE SERIES
- Secure Data Vault provides your team and prospects with a professional, audited repository for documents.
- KNS Strategist Access advances your interests with a trained neurodominant observer present on your call.
- Risk Division Assessment equips you with formal Company advisories on matters of due diligence concern.
THE PROJECT SERIES
- Legal Documents Signing enables you to Docusign documents and agreements directly in the Vault.
- Issue + Task Management puts Risk Division in charge of ensuring compliance, action, and deliverables.
- Company Partner Access presents your Company-managed project to our global suite of change leaders.